To support the activities of networks aiming to reinforce the cultural and creative sectors’ capacity to operate transnationally and internationally, and to adapt to change. Initiatives that strengthen the competitiveness of the sectors are supported as well.
This scheme is intended to support a limited number of networks with a broad coverage across a balanced range of sectors.
Activities of networks that aim to:
- foster the development of skills, competences and know-how, including adaptation to digital technologies
- test innovative approaches to audience development
- test new business and management models
- enable international cooperation and career development in the EU and beyond
- facilitate access to professional opportunities