IMPRINT Consulting Group is a consulting group specialized in cooperation development for culture, education, research and society.
IMPRINT Consulting Group will assist you in accessing EU funds that fit your project ideas. Our service range is wide spanning the entire project cycle from its initial development to its implementation, report and evaluation. We offer a range of standard “packages” that can be combined and/or purchased separately by module. Besides, there is also the possibility of build specific training courses according to the needs of each client.
Consultation and training can be carried out in English, Spanish, Italian or Swedish.
IMPRINT Consulting Group offer 4 different consulting packages that can be delivered in real life, online or in blended mode (partially live and partially online):
- Development of project ideas
- Identification of funding opportunities
- Identification and involvement of partner universities
- SMALL + Writing of project abstract (background, needs analysis, general objectives, specific objectives, main activities, expected results, target groups, dissemination and exploitation of results)
- SMALL + MEDIUM + writing of the full proposal and submission
- SMALL + MEDIUM + LARGE + management of the project implementation, reporting and auditing
Besides, IMPRINT Consulting Group also support you with designing, planning and implement your Institutional Internationalization Strategies according to your specific needs.
IMPRINT Consulting Group offer 4 different training packages that can be delivered in real life, online or in blended mode (partially live and partially online):
- 1 day: introduction of the main EU funding programmes (depending on the field of interest), DOS and DONTs, best practices and bad experiences
- 2 days: day 1 + in depth training on all the relevant programme actions, application requirements and rules
- 3 days: day 1 + day 2 + elements of Project Cycle Management, theory on the Logical Framework Approach and practical exercises
- 5 days: day 1 + day 2 + day 3 + individual support to the development of a project idea, identification of the funding tools, writing of concrete project abstracts and writing of the application (to be continued remotely up to the submission phase)
Besides, IMPRINT Consulting Group offer also tailor-made courses on the internationalization of education covering the following elements:
- Why internationalization?
- History of internationalization of higher education
- Components of the strategy: international student recruitment, external funding, joint research, internationalization of the curriculum, university networks, internationalization at home, etc.
- How to design a strategy on the basis of the institutional vision, mission and profile
- How to implement a strategy: tools, roles, internal procedures, external actions
- Examples of internationalization plans
Contact us by email to arrange an online meeting and get your personalized offer – free of charge.