The MEDIA sub-programme of Creative Europe supports the EU film and audiovisual industries financially in the development, distribution and promotion of their work. It helps to launch projects with a European dimension and nurtures new technologies; it enables European films and audiovisual works including feature films, television drama, documentaries and new media to find markets beyond national and European borders; it funds training and film development schemes. Link to Call
Access to markets
- To facilitate Business to Business exchange
- To improve the European/International dimension and effectiveness of existing large industry markets and to increase the systemic impact of smaller initiatives
- To increase visibility of professional and audio-visual works from EU countries with a low production capacity
- To increase the number of EU co-productions and the diversification of talents and sources of financing
- To improve the competitiveness and circulation of EU audio-visual works on international markets.